Sajad Gharibi is an Iranian bodybuilder and weightlifter. He is known for his massive physique. He is called the Iranian Hulk or the Persian Hercules by his fans.
Sajad Gharibi was born on Thursday, 19 December 1991 (age: 27 years, as in 2018) in Ahwaz, Iran. He received his primary education from Ahwaz. For higher education, he enrolled at Azad University, Bushehr, Iran and completed his bachelor’s degree in commerce. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Height (approx.): 6′ 2″
- Weight (approx.): 175 kg
- Body Statistics (approx.): 66-46-28
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
Sajad was born into a Muslim family. The information about his parents and siblings is not known.
He is unmarried.
Since childhood, Gharibi wanted to be a bodybuilder. To fulfil his dream, he started following a hard routine from a very young age. He also focusses on weightlifting and Mixed Martial Arts. Due to his massive size, he captured the attention of people and received a challenge from a UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) star, Brian Ortega. Brian said, “I’d smash the Iranian Hulk.” Upon hearing this comment, Gharibi accepted the challenge and promised to appear in MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) ring soon.
Meanwhile, Gharibi also accepted Britain’s Martyn Ford challenge to fight, but the deal was cancelled due to a number of reasons. Later, he prepared himself to fight his first professional bout with the Brazilian Hulk, Romario dos Santos Alves. He also mentioned that fight on social media and said, “I’m finally accepting my first professional fight against a Brazilian fighter.” The fight is supposed to take place before 2020.
- Food(s): Chicken, Fish, Fruits
- Beverage: Milk
- Video Game: Watch Dogs
- Gharibi remains very active on social media. He has about half a million followers on his Instagram account.
- He loves children and quite seen babysitting on Instagram.
Sponsored View this post on Instagram
مدتی پیش به آسایشگاه معلولین رفتم با یک فرشته دوست داشتنی آشنا شدم اسم او آفرین هست نگاه معصوم او به نگاه هیچ انسانی که تابحال دیدم شباهت نداشت براستی که آفرین نزد خدا جایگاهه بسیار بالایی داره با اینکه من نمیشناخت اما چقدر از دیدنم خوشحال بود آفرین در قلب من While ago, visiting a disabled homestead, I got to know one lovely angel, named "Afarin", her innocent look was 'nt like anything I have ever seen, truly "Afarin" has is very special to God, although she did'n t have a clue about my fame, she was very happy visiting me. "Afarin, in my heart"
- Gharibi often goes to children’s hospitals to help them financially. He also encourages and teaches them how to survive in a tough situation.
- In 2016, he said that he wanted to fight against ISIS. He also said, “I’m a defender of my country, first. I want to thank General Soleimani and all the soldiers who lost their lives in Syria. They are my heroes.”
Gharibi supports Hassan Rouhani (Seventh President of Iran) and his political party, Moderation and Development Party.
- His hobbies are- gyming, driving, travelling, playing video games, etc.
- Gharibi is a foodie. According to him, while on training, he eats 11 special meals, and in a normal situation, he eats 7 meals only.