Ronnit Biswas is an Indian businessman, and he is famous for being the husband of the famous Indian television actress Kavita Kaushik.
Ronnit was born on 5 July in New Delhi. His zodiac sign is Cancer. He did his schooling from St. Columba’s School, New Delhi. In 1998, he pursued his graduation in English honours from Hindu College, New Delhi. LinkedIn
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Wife
His parents passed away when he was too young. He has one younger brother Vishhaakh who works as a dentist.
On 27 January 2017, Ronnit got married to his best friend Kavita Kaushik, an Indian television actress. They tied the knot at a Shiv Parvati temple in Kedarnath.
In 2005, he started working in a Delhi based event management company and worked there for more than 2 years. He then joined Innovations India Advertising and Events Pvt. Ltd. as operations head. After working there for three years, he started working as branch head at Pegasus Conference Services Pvt. Ltd. in Mumbai. Later, he worked with a few more companies like MangOrange Productions, Pine Tree Pictures Pvt. Ltd., and Transhuman Collective. In 2018, he started working as head of operations in Team Kavita Kaushik.
- He is an avid animal lover and has a pet cat and a few pet dogs.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Ronnit has got a tattoo inked on his right bicep.
- He is an ardent devotee of Lord Ganesha.
- He owns a red Audi car and a Harley Davidson motorcycle.
- In an interview, when asked about having kids Kavita Kaushik shared her and Ronnit’s decision of not having kids, she said,
I don’t want to be unfair to the child. If I have a child in my 40s, by the time my child would be 20, we would’ve touched our old age. I don’t want our child to take care of old parents in his/her 20s.” FilmiBeat
- In 2020, Kavita Kaushik said that she was scolded by Ronnit for being a wannabe cinematographer, she tweeted,
Twitter pe india ka beeda uthaane waale aksar real life mei sirf horn bajaate hai aur paan chabaate hue ghoortey hai, let an ambulance pass pls. P.s- I’ve got scolded on the road by the hubby for being a wannabe cinematographer.”