Rocio Oliva is an ex-woman football player and has played football for several clubs in Argentina. She is an ex-girlfriend of the late Argentine football legend Diego Maradona who died of a heart attack at the age of 60 in November 2020. They parted their ways in 2018, four years after their engagement.
Rocio Oliva was born on Saturday, July 14, 1990 (age 30 years; as of 2020), in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
There is not much information available about her early life.
Height (approx): 5′ 5″
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Black
Family & Relationship
There is no information available about her parents other than the picture shown below.
Reportedly, Rocio Oliva met Diego Maradona in 2012. They got engaged in February 2014, just 18 months after they first met. After enduring six years of a turbulent relationship, both of them parted their ways in 2018.
- In July 2014, Rocio Oliva was arrested at Buenos Aires airport after Diego Maradona filed a complaint of theft against her. Rocio Oliva denied his allegations and later released a video of Diego that allegedly showed Diego hitting her after which Diego withdrew his complaint. Rediff.com
- In 2019, Oliva sparked a controversy when she registered a complaint against Maradona for a payout of $5 million. The Sun
- Diego Maradona gifted her a Black BMW series one on their 3rd anniversary in 2016.
- In 2017, Maradona gifted her a house in the exclusive Bella Vista area of the Argentine capital, Buenos Aires.
- Reportedly, after splitting with Rocio Oliva in 2018, Diego Maradona did not come into a relationship with any other woman.