Radhika Madan is one of the emerging actresses of Indian Television. She is well-known for her role as “Ishaani Ranveer Vaghela” in the Television serial “Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi.” Apart from being an excellent actress, she is an accomplished dancer as well as a dance instructor. Check out Radhika Madan wiki, height, weight, age, boyfriend, caste, family, biography and more.
Radhika Madan is a quite young and brilliant actress of Indian Television. She is a 23 years old celebrity who has become a household name in India. Her performance as Ishaani in the Ekta Kapoor’s Television series “Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi” made her popular Television celebrity in India. She was born on 1 May 1995 at Pitampura, Delhi, India. She completed her schooling from Delhi Public School, New Delhi and later graduated in B. Com (Correspondence) from Jesus and Mary College, University of Delhi, New Delhi.
Her friends call her with the names like Totta, Ishu, Chote. She loves reading books, traveling, and playing cricket.
Radhika is a beautiful girl with a decent height of 5′ 2,” and she has an hourglass figure of 32-26-32. Her weight is around 50 kg. She looks fantastic on the screen in her beautiful black eyes and black hair. Radhika is quite caring towards her body and spends extra time in the spa.
She belongs to a high-class Hindu family. Her father name is Sujit Madan who is a businessman, and her mother name is Neeru Madan who is a painter.
She has an elder brother named Arjun Madan who is an implementation developer. Her caste is khatri.
Radhika Madan’s boyfriend name is Ishan Arya who lives in Delhi.
Before adopting acting as a profession, Radhika was a dance instructor and used to teach dancing in a dance school in Delhi. She made her acting debut with the popular Television series “Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi” in 2014. She became famous and got the fame and name in the Indian Television industry. She is quite young, and so far she has worked only in one Television Series. She appears in many television reality shows such as Jhalak Dikhla ja, Nach Baliye, and Comedy Nights Bachao.
She was also the part of Box Cricket League season 2 in 2016.
In 2018, she is all set to make her entry in the films in leading roles with the movies Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota and Patakha.
- Apart from dancing, she used to play cricket and was a tomboyish girl in childhood.
- She started dancing when she was in 8th standard. She has learned jazz, hip-hop, ballet and many other dance forms.
- In 2013, she participated in the ‘Veet – Be the Diva’ beauty contest.
- She never thought of becoming an actress as she always wanted to become a dancing star and even enrolled in a dance company in New York for a course and was supposed to leave India in July 2014. But, destiny had some other plans for her as just 15 days before she was to leave for New York, the team of ‘Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi’ saw her at a mall in Delhi and instantly offered her the female lead role in the show.
- The same year, she was offered a role in Star Plus’s famous show ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu’ season 2, but she refused the offer.
- She ran away from the shooting on the first day of ‘Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi’ as she found acting extremely difficult.
- She has won Zee Gold Award for the Best Debut Actress, Indian Television Academy Award for the Best Fresh Face (Female), Television Style Award for the Best Stylish Jodi with Shakti Arora, Indian Telly Award for the Fresh New Face (Female), Kalakar Award for the Best Actress.
- With her first salary, she bought herself an expensive Louis Vuitton bag.
- Her parents allowed her to shift to Mumbai on one condition that she must live in a facing sea flat. Earlier, she found it difficult to find such location, but later, she bought a sea facing flat, that too near Vidya Balan and Shahid Kapoor’s house.
- In 2015, she participated in Colors TV’s dancing reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa – Reloaded,’ but she got eliminated in the 6th week.
- “Live” is written on her left wrist.
- Her favourite celebrities are Ranbir Kapoor, Ryan Gosling, Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, and Deepika Padukone.
- She has a white sedan car.
- Despite being an actress, she hates using make-up and prefers only kajal.
- She is an avid dog lover and has a dog named, Breezer.
- Her dream role is to play Kareena Kapoor’s role “Geet” in ‘Jab We Met 2.’
- She has a habit of closing her eyes while laughing and she wants to get rid of this habit.
- She also has a habit of slapping people in a friendly manner, without any reason.
- She is arachnophobic; fear of spiders.
- She promotes the different brands on her social media accounts.