Nitin Chandila is an Indian male professional bodybuilder, fitness icon, YouTube content creator, and fitness model. He has won many competitions in bodybuilding.
Nitin Mahipal Chandila was born on Thursday, 14 August 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Fatehpur Chandila, Faridabad, Haryana, India. Instagram- Nitin Chandila His zodiac sign is Leo. He attended Dr Karamvir Public School in Faridabad. Later, he enrolled himself in a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course at Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies in Faridabad; however, he dropped out to pursue bodybuilding as his profession.
Height (approx.): 5’11”
Weight (approx.): 105 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 52″, Waist 34″, Biceps 20″
He belongs to a Haryanvi Gurjar family.
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Mahipal Chandila, and his mother’s name is Manju Chandila. He has 2 brothers named Rocky Chandila and Pawan Chandila.
Wife & Children
He is married to Priyanka Nagar.
He follows Hinduism.
He belongs to the Gurjar caste.
Nitin started going to the gym when he was in 10th standard to gain some weight. Nitin and his friends noticed that his body was growing faster than others, so his friend cum coach Sandeep Baisoya ‘Tiger’ encouraged him to pursue bodybuilding as his profession and become a bodybuilder, and he started training under his friend Sandeep Baisoya ‘Tiger’ and went on to win many bodybuilding competitions.
He participates in the heavyweight category usually. He participated in the Manjula Classic competition in 2017 and won 1st position in the Classic Bodybuilding category and the 90 kg bodybuilding and second place in the Amateur Bodybuilding category. He won first place at the 36th Natural Body Building Union International (NBBUI) Mr World competition in 2018.
He secured third place at the Sheru Classic 2018. He won Mr Haryana Bodybuilding tournament in 2020 and 2021 and Mr India competition in 2021 and 2022 in the 100 kg weight category.
He won second place at the Asian Body Building Federation (ABBF) Mr Asia competition in 2022.
He also promotes various brands and is considered a fitness icon among youth. He is a certified personal trainer and owns a gym known as Fitness Garage.
Nitin Chandila had a spat with another bodybuilder Rohit Khatri, and he had another conflict with bodybuilder content creator Aviral Aggarwal in 2022. Both Rohit and Aviral posted videos on YouTube commenting on Nitin’s physique. Nitin also replied by posting videos on YouTube.
He owns a Mahindra Thar.
- He is known as one of the youngest bodybuilders to win Mr India and NBBUI Mr World titles.
- He played cricket for his school in regional tournaments.
- He Initially followed a vegetarian diet; however, he started eating non-vegetarian food when he became a professional bodybuilder.
- He posts regular videos about his gym sessions on his YouTube channel.
- He dropped out of BBA to become a professional bodybuilder.
- His aim is to win Mr Olympia title.
- He is a promoter of the supplement brand Doctor Choice.
- His diet includes Eggs, Chicken, Lentils, Bread, Butter, Milk, Salad, Dry Fruits, and Vegetables.
- He has 2 tattoos, one of which is a mom and dad with a heart sign and one is a photo of the Hindu god Shiv Shankar.