Myra Vaikul is an Indian child actor and model who is known for playing the role of Pari in the Marathi TV serial ‘Majhi Tujhi Reshimgath’ (2021) which aired on Zee Marathi.
Myra Vaikul was born on Sunday, 22 January 2017 (age 6 years; as of 2023) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Gaurav Vaikul, is a financial advisor at LIC Corporation. Her mother, Shweta G Vaikul, owns a jewellery store. Her mother handles Myra’s social media accounts and also manages her work.
Amid the coronavirus lockdown in 2020, her mother started her YouTube channel with the name ‘Myra’s Corner,’ on which her daily vlogs were uploaded. Soon, Myra started gaining popularity with her vlogs. She has more than 400k subscribers on her YouTube channel.
She has worked as a model in various print shoots and advertisements.
She has also appeared in a few TV commercials like Vikram Tea.
In 2019, she walked the ramp at Star Ambassador Fashion Kids Week.
In 2021, Myra made her acting debut with the Zee Marathi serial ‘Majhi Tujhi Reshimgath’ as Pari. She came into the limelight with the TV serial.
She has acted in a few other Marathi TV shows like ‘Chala Hawa Yeu Dya…Varhaad Nighala Amerikela’ (2021; Zee Marathi) and ‘Mast Majjedar Kitchen Kallakar’ (2022; Zee Marathi).
In 2023, she made her Hindi TV debut with the TV serial ‘Neerja…Ek Nayi Pehchaan,’ which aired on Colors. She played the role of Neerja in the serial.
Myra has also featured in a few Marathi music videos like ‘Aai’ (2022; Deeya Wadkar and Sneha Mahadik) and ‘Ladka Devbappa’ (2022; Deeya Wadkar, Harsh Bhoir, Sneha Mahadik, and Yukta Patil).
In 2023, she appeared in the introduction video of the Zee Talkies TV show ‘Man Mandira.’
- 2021: Zee Marathi Award for Best Child Actor
- 2021: Lokmat Digital Influencer Award
- 2022: Zee Marathi Award for Best Child Actor
- 2023: Outstanding Child Artist for the Marathi TV serial Mazhi Tuzhi Reshimgaath
- Song: Baharla Ha Madhumas
- Soft Toy: Doll
- Myra loves to do sketching, read books, and perform various dance forms.
- She loves to travel to different places with her parents.
- In her school, she participates in various extracurricular activities.
- Myra also accompanies her parents to various temples.
- In 2023, Myra’s mother posted a video of Vatpurnima pooja in which married women tied the rope to a banyan tree. In the video, Myra along with her mother was seen tying the rope to the tree which was not well received by the netizens. Some netizens commented that there was no need for a kid to perform such rituals. Maharashtra Times