Mitali Nag is an Indian actress, content creator, and singer, who mainly works in the television industry. She is best known for playing the role of Krishna Raj in the TV Show Afsar Bitiya (2011-2012) which aired on ZEE TV.
She has done a Master’s in Business Administration.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-28-34
Parents & Siblings
Mitali is the child of a single mother. Her mother’s name is Nalini Nag.
Husband & Children
She is married to Sankalp Pardeshi, an interior designer by profession.
The couple got married on 10 November 2014.
They have a son named Rudraansh, who was born in 2017.
She made her acting debut with the TV show Afsar Bitiya in the year 2011. In the show, she played the role of Krishna Raj.
Her other popular TV shows include Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat (2013), Fear Files: Darr Ki Sacchi Tasvirein (2013), Anudamini (2014), Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 (2017), Roop – Mard Ka Naya Swaroop (2018), Draupadi (DD National) (2018), Aashiqana (2022), and many more.
In 2013, she participated in the TV reality show Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki (2013) which aired on LifeOK.
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation Award, Best TV Actress in a Lead Role – Television, 2016
She owns MahindraXUV 300 and Jeep Compass
- Perfume(s): Mercedes Benz Red Perfume, Aigner True Icon,
- Mitali Nag is one of the active members of the theatre groups Big Bang Theatre and Ipta.
- She owns a company called “Sculpt By Mitali Nag,” which specializes in producing lifelike 3D crafts for babies.
- She is also a member of the music band “Three Musketeers Rani.”
- In an interview, Mitali revealed that she met her husband Sankalp in a BPO in Mumbai. He was working as a manager in the company. Their marriage was arranged by one of the bhabhis of Sankalp who played the cupid in the lover story of Sankalp and Mitali. The Times of India
- Mitali and her husband Sankalp are avid followers of Lord Shiva. Due to this, they named their son Rudraansh, which means the part of Lord Shiva. Bollywood Life
- She is a fitness lover and is often seen going to the gym with her husband. Instagram – Mitaali Nag
- On every Father’s Day, she wishes her mother to raise her well all alone like a warrior. Instagram – Mitaali Nag
- In her leisure time, she loves to read books and cook dishes for her loved ones.
- She is a dog lover and has a pet dog named Kiwi.
- Mitali is an expert singer and loves to sing songs on the stage at various events.