Meetii Kalher is a Canadian singer who predominantly works in the Punjabi industry. She is known for appearing in the Punjabi song Dil Yaaran De in 2018.
Meetii Kalher was born in Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Hair Colour: Light Blonde
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-28-36
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information about her family.
She is unmarried.
Meetii started her career in 2018 by singing the Punjabi song Chandra Drake. Later she sang other punjabi songs like Bas Kar Jatta (2019), Insta Te Jaloos (2019), and Sorry Baba Sorry (2020).
In 2021, Meetii claimed a copyright on the Punjabi song, Lahu Di Awaaz, sung by singer Simiran Kaur Dhadli. The song was later removed from YouTube because Meetii said that the song was slut shaming many girls and Meetii’s images were sd in the song without her authority. PTC Punjabi
- She owns a red Tesla car.
- She owns a Hummer car.
- She owns a yellow Lamborghini.
- She owns a G.T Car.
- She has a tattoo inked on the right side of her back.
- She has the word ‘Sat Saheb’ inked on her right-hand wrist.
- Meetii follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- In 2019, she became a permanent resident of Canada.
- Meetii has a profile on the content subscription service OnlyFans that is in London.
- In an interview, she revealed that when she was a youngster she was overweight and she started exercising regularly to lose weight.
- She has also done the makeup of various Punjabi singers for their music videos.
- She often advertises various brands on her social media accounts.