Kristina Gurung is a Nepalese actress. She came into the limelight after appearing in the Indo-Nepali film Prem Geet 3 in which she played the lead character of Geet.
Kristina Gurung was born on Sunday, 7 December 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Kathmandu, Nepal. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Kristina did her schooling at Sarvodya School, Chitwan and Kantipur English High School, Kathmandu. After Kristina completed her 12th studies, she moved to the United States, where she pursued a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, United States. Kristina Gurung was fascinated by acting since childhood.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 32-26-38
Kristina Gurung belongs to a Nepali Hindu family.
Parents & Siblings
According to some media sources, Kristina Gurung’s mother, Ishwori Khadka belongs to the Khadka community in Nepal, and her father belongs to the Gurung community in Nepal.
Kristina Gurung with her mother
She has two brothers. One of them is Asuka Khadka.
Husband & Children
Kristina Gurung is unmarried.
She follows Hinduism. Kristina Gurung – Facebook
In 2022, Kristina made her acting debut with the Indo-Nepali film ‘Prem Geet 3’ in which she played the lead role of Geet. Prem Geet 3, produced by an Indian producer Subhash Kale, is the first Nepali film to be released in Hindi. In an interview, Subhash Kale talked about his film and said that he decided to introduce Nepali cinema in India after analysing the Hindi-speaking audience’s interest in watching South Indian films. He quoted,
Nepali film industry has been making some fine films. I felt that when Hindi-speaking audiences could accept South films with open arms, then they could do the same with Nepali films as well. Prem Geet 3 is the apt film to begin this trend as it has the scale and grandeur, and a popular actor. I am confident that Prem Geet 3 will get audiences in hordes in cinemas in India.”
- In an interview, Kristina talked about the Indo-Nepali film Prem Geet 3 and said that out of 2700 contestants for the audition of the character Geet, she was chosen to play the role.
- Kristina Gurung is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer. She used to take her Bharatnatyam training classes at her college, the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, United States.
- In 2020, she was featured on the cover of Nari, a monthly magazine for women in Nepal.
- In 2018, Kristina appeared in a Nepalese album song titled Paddkaudai.
- Before venturing into films, Kristina Gurun worked as an accountant.
|↑1||Kristina Gurung – Facebook|