Komal Pandey is an Indian fashion blogger and a YouTuber. She is best known for being a fashion stylist at the POPxo, an online fashion community for women.
Komal Pandey was born on 18 June 1994 (age 25 years; as in 2019) in New Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
As a kid, she wanted to be a school teacher. She would often wear her mother’s spectacles and her dupatta and act to teach her younger brother. Komal was attracted to the fashion world from a young age. While she was in college, she used to post her #Lookofthe day on her Instagram and Facebook account, after which, her boyfriend and friends suggested her to start her own venture. In 2012, she started a fashion blog “The College Couture” with a motive of telling people that fashion was not just limited to the elite class. The popular Indian blog “POPxo” liked her work and offered her to work as a comedy and fashion video coordinator for them from November 2015. Komal received immense popularity for her work at POPxo. After working for around a year and a half with POPxo, Komal resigned from her profile and went on to start her own YouTube Channel.
Height (approx.): 5’ 2”
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown (Dyed Different)
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements: 30-26-34
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Komal belongs to a Brahmin Family. Not much is known about her parents. She has a younger brother, Micku.
Komal Pandey is alleged to be dating Ravit Shrivastav, who works as an analyst with Uber.
- Actress: Karishma Kapoor
- Food: South-Indian Cuisine
- Songs: Aa Ja Mere Humdum, Havana, Paris
- Style Icon: Gigi Hadid
- Colour: White
- Brands: H&M, Forever 21
- Destination: Milan
- Her hobbies include partying, gymming, reading, and watching videos on YouTube.
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol.
- Komal was an awaited girl child in her family as she was the first girl child born after a long period in both her maternal and paternal families.
- Her first heartbreak happened when she was just 20 years old. It was a four-year-long relationship. She even missed her college exams in order to clear out the differences with her partner but all went in vain.
- Komal carried an altogether different look in her college days then what she carries as a fashion blogger.
- According to her, if you want something in life just believe in yourself and the universe will help you achieve it.
- She is very fond of dogs.
- Komal has inked a tattoo on the side of her right wrist.
- In November 2016, the Bollywood actress, Sonam Kapoor, posted Komal’s Diwali look to her personal app.