Kinjal Dave is a popular Gujarati singer. She is one of the best Garba singers in India.
Kinjal Dave was born on Wednesday, 24 November 1999 (age 20 years; as in 2019), in Patan, Gujarat. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Her hometown is in Banaskantha, Gujarat. She did her schooling from Maniba School, New Naroda, Ahmedabad. Later, she joined the Patanjali Institute of Professional Studies, Gujarat to complete her graduation. Medium
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Fiance
Kinjal was born into an Advaita Brahmin Family. Divya Bhaskar Her father, Lalitjibhai works in a diamond company. Her mother’s name is Bhanuben. Kinjal has a younger brother, Akash Dave.
Kinjal got engaged to her childhood friend and long-time boyfriend Pavan Joshi on 18 April 2018.
Kinjal’s father and uncle used to sing and write Gujarati songs, and it inspired Kinjal to become a singer. She started singing Bhajans at the age of 7. The first Bhajan that she sang at a Navratri night of her society was ‘Kanha Ne Mnao Koi Mathura Me Jaao.’ She released her first song ‘Janediyo’ in 2015.
She gained immense popularity with her second song ‘Char Bangadi Vadi Gadi’ that was released in 2017, and within one week of its release, the song got 10 million views.
Some of her other popular songs are Leri Lala, Gogo Gogo Maro Gom Dhani, Ame Gujarati Leri Lala, Chhote Raja, MojMa, and Kanhaiya.
She has released more than 100 music albums. As per the sources, she performs live at more than 200 stage shows in a year at both the national and international podiums.
She is well known for singing Gujarati bhajans and Garba songs.
She debuted as an actor in the 2018 film ‘Dada Ho Dikri.’
Kinjal Dave was in news fro uploading the song ‘Chaar-Chaar Bangadi Wali Gadi Laidu’ on YouTube without giving credits to the original singer. She received a notice from a city civil court in Ahmedabad for violating the copyright laws. DNA India
She charges around Rs 1-2 lakh per live show. Medium
She owns a Toyota Innova car.
- Food: Bhakri, Kadi-Rice, and Fried Chillies
- Place: Diu Island
- Actress: Deepika Padukone
- Film(s): Aashiqui 2 (2013) and Jai Gangaajal (2016)
- Kinjal was born in a lower-middle-class family. In an interview, she said that 8-10 members of her family lived in a single room house.
- Her family and friends call her Kanji. Bhaskar
- Her hobbies include dancing and travelling.
- She joined BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party) in July 2019.
- Kinjal is a devotee of Mata Chehar.
- She has bagged many awards for her songs.
- She has performed with the popular Gujarati singer Geeta Rabari at various live shows.
References [ + ]