Kamil Wodka is a Polish actor. He is known for his work in the Polish series Na sygnale (2017-21) and Sexify (2021).
Kamil Wodka was born on Friday, November 18, 1994 (age 26 years; as of 2020), in Brzesko, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Brzesko County, Poland. His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
He studied at National Film School in Łódź from where he gained his master’s degree in acting in 2019. Talent Spot – Kamil Wodka
Talent Spot – Kamil Wodka Height: 5′ 93/4″(176 cm)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Family & Relationships
Not much is known about his family.
In 2018, he was in a relationship with a woman named Kamila Chobot.
In 2016, he made his television debut with the Polish series ‘Druga szansa’ as a ‘station employee.’
He then played minor or supporting characters in the Polish series Ultraviolet (2017), Diagnoza (2017), O mnie się nie martw (2019), Zawsze warto (2019-20), and Na sygnale (2017-21). In 2021, he was seen in the main role of ‘Rafal Kripol’ in the Polish Netflix series ‘Sexify.’
He made his film debut with the Polish film ‘Soyer’ (2017) as a room manager.
He was seen in the minor roles in the Polish films Legiony (2019), Squared Love (2021), and Krime Story, Love Story (2021).
- 35th Drama Schools’ Festival in Łódź – Acting award for his role in the play ‘Beczka prochu’ in 2017
- 35th Drama Schools’ Festival in Łódź – Jan Machulski Award for ‘Bądź orłem, nie zniżaj lotów’ for his role in the play ‘Beczka prochu’ in 2017
- Golden Telekamery Award for ‘Na sygnale’ in 2019
- He likes to travel and do photography in his spare time.
- He is multilingual and is fluent in Polish (mother tongue), English, Spanish, and German.
- He is skilled at stage fight, swimming, acrobatics, dancing, skiing, and horse riding.
- He is a cat lover and owns a pet cat.
|↑1, ↑2||Talent Spot – Kamil Wodka|