Kamil Wodka is a Polish actor. He is known for his work in the Polish series Na sygnale (2017-21) and Sexify (2021).
Kamil Wodka was born on Friday, November 18, 1994 (age 26 years; as of 2020), in Brzesko, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Brzesko County, Poland. His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Family & Relationships
Not much is known about his family.
In 2018, he was in a relationship with a woman named Kamila Chobot.
In 2016, he made his television debut with the Polish series ‘Druga szansa’ as a ‘station employee.’
He then played minor or supporting characters in the Polish series Ultraviolet (2017), Diagnoza (2017), O mnie się nie martw (2019), Zawsze warto (2019-20), and Na sygnale (2017-21). In 2021, he was seen in the main role of ‘Rafal Kripol’ in the Polish Netflix series ‘Sexify.’
He made his film debut with the Polish film ‘Soyer’ (2017) as a room manager.
He was seen in the minor roles in the Polish films Legiony (2019), Squared Love (2021), and Krime Story, Love Story (2021).
- 35th Drama Schools’ Festival in Łódź – Acting award for his role in the play ‘Beczka prochu’ in 2017
- 35th Drama Schools’ Festival in Łódź – Jan Machulski Award for ‘Bądź orłem, nie zniżaj lotów’ for his role in the play ‘Beczka prochu’ in 2017
- Golden Telekamery Award for ‘Na sygnale’ in 2019
- He likes to travel and do photography in his spare time.
- He is multilingual and is fluent in Polish (mother tongue), English, Spanish, and German.
- He is skilled at stage fight, swimming, acrobatics, dancing, skiing, and horse riding.
- He is a cat lover and owns a pet cat.