Jumana Khan is a UAE-based Indian actress, model, and social media influencer.
Jumana Khan was born as Jumana Abdu Rahman YouTube – Jumana Abdu Rahman on Thursday, 7 November 1996 (age 26 years; as of 2022) in Kannur, Kerala, India. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. When she was a child, she moved to UAE after her father got a job there. She grew up in Abu Dhabi. She did her schooling at The Model School in Abu Dhabi. She did her graduation in law at Middlesex University in Dubai. YouTube – Jumana Abdu Rahman
YouTube – Milestone Makers Height: 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Light Golden Brown (dyed)
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 30-26-30
- On her left leg’s ankle: She got a tattoo inked on her left leg’s ankle.
- On her left hand’s wrist: She got a Roman numerals tattoo on her left hand’s wrist.
- On her right arm: She got a heart and a heartbeat tattoo inked on her right arm.
She belongs to a Malayali Muslim family in Dubai.
Parents & Siblings
She has an elder sister named Rehana Abdul Rahman.
In September 2017, she got married to Ajmal Khan, an actor, model, and social media influencer.
Social Media Influencer
Jumana Khan started her career as a content creator using TikTok, after which she gained more popularity. She has over 9 million followers on TikTok. She has more than 6 million followers on Instagram. She does promotions for many brands including Ponds, Pantene, Xiaomi, Vivo, and Cetaphil.
She, along with her husband, has collaborated with Dubai Tourism, the Emaar Group and Bollywood Parks, La Mer, and more to give a glimpse of life in Dubai. In 2017, she created her YouTube channel, where she posts vlogs related to lifestyle, fashion, and travel.
In 2019, she was featured in the music video of the Punjabi song ‘Nazar Na Lag Jaye’ by Ramji Gulati.
Many social media influencers including Mr Faisu, Hasnain Khan, Adnaan Shaikh, and Faiz Baloch appeared in the music video of the song. In 2021, she was featured opposite Ajmal Khan in the music video of the song ‘Tu Hi Hai Meri Zindagi’ by Nikhil D’Souza in which they played the role of childhood lovers. In the same year, she appeared as a female lead actress in the music video of the song GOAT by Sidhu Moose Wala.
In 2022, she appeared in the music video for the Punjabi song ‘Ghoda’ by Karan Randhawa.
In 2022, she debuted with the Malayalam sports drama film ‘Aanaparambile World Cup’ directed by Nikhil Premraj.
- 2021: Received TikTok Star Female Award at Filmfare Middle East Awards
- 2022: Received Indo-Arab Women Excellence Award
- 2022: Won Best Actor Award at WeTel TV Emirates Influencer Award
- 2023: Received an award at Top Influencer Award Ceremony
She owns a Lexus car.
In 2023, her father gifted her a BMW car on the occasion of Eid.
- Actress: Alia Bhatt
- Actor: Suriya
- YouTubers(s): Aswin Madappally, Khalid Al Ameri
- Food: Sadya, Chocolates, Idli, Upma
- Outfit: Salwar Kameez
- Beauty Brand(s): Make Up For Ever, Huda
- Travel Destination: Nepal
- Film: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
- Colour: Nude
- Jumana Khan’s nickname is CJ. Facebook – Jumana Khan
- Before becoming a social media influencer, she wanted to be an IAS officer.
- In 2021, she appeared on Burj Khalifa’s lit-up facade on the occasion of the new year.
- In an interview, she shared that if she gets a chance to collaborate with one global artist, she would like to collaborate with Will Smith.
- In 2021, she participated in Social Knockout 2, a boxing competition held in Dubai. She fought against Sarleena and won the competition.
- In an interview, while talking about how she started her journey as a content created with TikTok, she said,
I’ve never really followed trends. I just enjoy making videos. And I always have. So, I just went on to make videos because that was something I loved to do. Sometimes, it’s good to follow trends, if you want to focus on the content and want to gain followers. The best part about being on a social platform here is that I can collaborate with people from different nationalities! Everyone has something unique to offer and I can learn so much from each and everyone. I get to discover so many tips and tricks to create content through my collaborations.”
- In 2021, she appeared on the cover of Wknd. magazine.
- In one of her vlogs, she revealed that when she was in school she was obese and weighed around 98 kg. YouTube – Jumana Abdu Rahman
- She is an avid animal lover.
- In 2022, she collaborated with Al Hajis Perfumes and launched her perfume collection including AR Signature, 711, and Hashtag.
- She likes to watch films especially romantic films.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and exercises regularly.
- Her dream is to become a Bollywood actress.
- She follows a vegetarian diet. YouTube – Jumana Abdu Rahman
- In 2022, she received a golden visa from Al Nahda Center in Dubai. She is the first social media influencer to receive this visa. A golden visa is a five or ten-year permanent visa, which is given to those people who have contributed to the development of their respective fields.