Bhagyashree Limaye is an Indian actress. She became popular with her acting in Marathi serials such as ‘Ghadge and Suun’ and ‘Boss Majhi Ladachi.’ She won the Maharashtra Times Shravan Queen 2014 title. Apart from acting she loves to read, write, and play badminton.
Bhagyashree Limaye was born on Sunday, 7 November 1993 (age 29 years; as of 2022) in Solapur, Maharashtra. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. She completed her school education in Solapur, Maharashtra. After completing her bachelor’s degree, she pursued a Master of Computer Science at Symbiosis International University, Pune, Maharashtra in 2016. She has also done a diploma in singing.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Bhagyashree belongs to the Limaye family of the Chitpavan Kokanastha Brahmin community.
Parents & Siblings
Bhagyashree’s father’s name is Madhav Limaye and her mother’s is Anuradha Limaye. Her father died on 7 April 2021 due to the COVID-19.
Bhagyashree Limaye is not married yet.
Reportedly Bhagyashree Limaye was in a relationship with Marathi actor Bhushan Pradhan for a few years. CNN-News18
Bhagyashree Limaye follows Hinduism.
Bhagyashree made her debut in Bollywood with ‘Satyamev Jayate 2’ (2021) where she played the role of a doctor. She made her debut in Marathi cinema with ‘Medley’ (2021).
Bhagyashree Limaye debuted in 2017 in the Colors Marathi serial ‘Ghadage And Suun’ (2017-2019) where she played the lead role of Amruta Akshay Ghadge. Noting the popularity of the serial it was released in Gujarati and Bengali language in 2021. She appeared in another popular Marathi serial ‘Boss Majhi Ladachi’ (2021).
Apart from this, she appeared in Filter Copy’s mini-series ‘Arranged Patchup’ (2023).
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- Bhagyashree Limaye won the Maharashtra Times Shravan Queen 2014.
- Author: Paulo Coelho
- Desert: Chocolate
- Before pursuing a career in acting, Bhagyashree worked as a reporter for Solapur News.
- Bhagyashree worked as a software developer in an IT company QED42.
- In an Instagram post, Bhagyashree revealed that she was bullied in school at the age of 16. She had no friends back then, and her classmates circulated her contact number with some nefarious people who disturbed her through repetitive calls.
- She loves to play badminton. In her idle time, she often plays badminton with her friends and neighbour.
- Bhagyashree featured in various commercials like Tanishka, Pune Times, Paytm, and Madhurangan. Through her social media accounts, she promotes various brands including GargiByPNG and Chamak Clothes.
- Bhagyashree is a bibliophile. She started reading books in lockdown during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- She occasionally consumes alcohol at parties.
- Bhagyashree writes poetry, and articles. Some of her articles including ‘A Perception of Evolution’ have been published by Marathi newspapers.
She is lalli 😉