Belle Delphine is a South African-British internet personality, YouTuber, and model. She is famous for her cosplay modeling on social media. She also gained huge popularity after she sold her bathwater through her online store.
Belle Delphine was born as ‘Mary-Belle Kirschner’ on Saturday, October 23 (age 20 years; as in 2019), in Cape Town in South Africa. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. She eventually moved to the United Kingdom. She attended Priestlands School in Lymington, England, but dropped out at the age of fourteen. She began working as a waitress, nanny, and barista, after quitting her school.
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown (wears wigs of various colors such as Black, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, etc.)
Family, Ethnicity & Relationships
Not much is known about her family. In her early teenage, she reportedly left her parents and began earning bread on her own. She was once in a relationship with a man named Gogan Vigurs.
In 2015, she opened her Instagram account and began posting her pictures, which were anime related. In 2018, she began to post cosplay related content on the characters such as Disney princesses, Harley Quinn, D.Va (of the video game Overwatch), Princess Zelda (from The Legend of Zelda video game series), and many more on her Instagram account. Her look was based on an ‘elf-kitty’ aesthetic. In her contents, there is the frequent use of ‘Ahegao,’ facial expressions, which are exaggerated, eyes-rolled-back expressions that signify an orgasm (often featured in adult anime).
In March 2018, Belle launched a Patreon account, where her supporters could pledge a monthly donation and receive access to her private content. A media outlet noted that a follower spent $2,500 in exchange for a personal Skype conversation with Belle. Her Instagram account gained many followers; by November 2018, she had more than 4.2M followers. In 2016, she opened her YouTube channel and uploaded a makeup tutorial. On November 4, 2019, she uploaded her fourth video and took a hiatus from the internet. In June 2020, Belle returned to social media and uploaded a YouTube music video ‘I’M BACK,’ a parody of the song “Gooba” by American rapper 6ix9ine.
The video also functioned as a promo for her newly launched Instagram, TikTok, and OnlyFans accounts.
She was involved with three companies that were incorporated between October 2018 and July 2019: she was director of the three companies: Innovative Artists, Plain Jane Investments, and Belle Store. Innovative Artists and Plain Jane Investments was also associated with a person named Joshua John Gray.
Pornhub Account & GamerGirl Bath Water
In June 2019, she uploaded a picture on Instagram and promised that if her post reaches 1M likes, she would open a Pornhub account. Her post reached 1.8M views in no time and she fulfilled her promise. She uploaded 12 videos on Pornhub, which featured misleading titles and thumbnails. For this, she received a huge backlash from her fans. One of the videos that garnered huge attention from the public was her eating picture of PewDiePie (a famous YouTuber), which was entitled as ‘PEWDIEPIE goes all the way INSIDE Belle Delphine.’
On July 1, 2019, Belle launched her online storefront, which featured her product “GamerGirl Bath Water,” which was marketed as the remains of her bathwater and was priced at $30 (£24). According to her, the idea to sell her bathwater came from continued fan comments on her photos saying ‘they would drink her bathwater.’ Initially, upon selling her product, Belle added the note:
This water is not for drinking and should only be used for sentimental purposes.”
The bathwater was a huge commercial success as its first run was sold out within three days.
- In January 2019, Indigo White, an adult content creator, alleged that while being underaged, Belle used other sex workers’ nude photos and represented them as her own. As a proof, Indigo shared a video screenshots of conversations between Delphine and another model Minty Darling (who bears a superficial resemblance to Delphine and is also a cosplayer known for her Ahegao content) in which Delphine appears to be apologizing for stealing Minty’s nude pictures and labeling them as her own. Rolling Stone
- In February 2019, she posted a video of her dancing to a suicide song holding a gun. After some time, there were rumors about her being dead. Monster and Critics
- In July 2019, after she sold her bathwater, numerous controversies relating to her bathwater evolved. A website identical to Delphine’s claimed to sell her urine for $10,000. There were rumors that there was no human DNA in her bathwater, and a twitter user claimed that her bathwater was causing herpes outbreak. Later, she cleared the air by tweeting that all the rumors were fake. Newsweek
- On July 19, 2019, it was reported that her Instagram account had been taken down after a few people led a reporting campaign against her. Later, an Instagram spokesperson stated that her Instagram account was taken down because it violated the community guidelines. Business Insider
- On October 4, 2019, H3 Podcast co-host Ethan Klein suggested that Kirschner may have had legal trouble due to posting her bathwater product. Ethan claimed,
Shipping bathwater, I don’t think is legal. So all of a sudden the UK government’s like, ‘You’re selling what?’ You can’t send used bathwater, or urine, or whatever else she’s sending.”
Following which, on October 7, she posted a mugshot with watermark of Metropolitan Police claiming that she was arrested for vandalizing a girl’s car after she stole her hamster at a party. Noting her trolling nature, many suspected that she posted her mugshot to mock the theory of Ethan. Mashable
- She likes traveling in her leisure time.
- She is also known as Bunny Delphine, Gamer Girl, and Kitty Belle Delphine.
- In December 2019, Pornhub released their annual statistics reports, which listed her as Pornhub’s most-searched celebrities in 2019.
- In general, she was the fourth most-searched person on the internet in 2019.
- She is an avid animal lover and has two pet hamsters.