Babil Khan is an aspiring filmmaker. He is the elder son of the late Bollywood actor, Irrfan Khan.
Babil Khan is in his early 20s. He was born in Mumbai. He did his schooling from Tridha School in Mumbai. Facebook He is studying at a university in London.
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Reportedly, he is in a relationship with a girl named Yulia and often posts pictures with her on his social media account.
In 2017, he debuted as a camera assistant in the Bollywood film, ‘Qarib Qarib Singlle.’
- He has a keen interest in photography.
- He loves to play the guitar.
- He smokes and drinks on various occasions.
- In 2020, he was stuck in London due to corona pandemic. His mother shared a post on her social media account to help Indian students studying in London to bring them back to India.
- On 29 April 2020, Babil, along with his younger brother Ayaan, performed the last rites of their father at the Versova Kabristan in Mumbai.
References [ + ]