Babil Khan is an Indian budding filmmaker and actor. He is the elder son of the late Bollywood actor, Irrfan Khan.
Babil Khan is in his early 20s. He was born in Mumbai. He did his schooling at Tridha School in Mumbai. Facebook He attended the University of Westminster, London, England to pursue BA in Film. Earlier, he dropped out of the university to pursue his career in acting. Instagram- Bail Khan Hindustan Times
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
In an Instagram post, while talking about his religion, he said,
My mom is Hindu, I was raised as a man without a religion. I have enjoyed the festivities of Diwali and Holi and Raksha Bandhan and Eid and I’ve also been to a church and paid my respect. Bro you are talking with so much hate for so long, I think you must question if the hate is in me or you. Hate against Hindus, I LOVE PEOPLE, I’m trying to stand FOR PEOPLE, it is people like you trying to bring me down. “
Reportedly, he is in a relationship with a girl named Yulia and often posts pictures with her on his social media account.
In 2017, he debuted as a camera assistant in the Bollywood film, ‘Qarib Qarib Singlle.’
In 2021, he debuted as an actor in the Hindi Netflix film ‘Qala’ produced by the famous Indian actress Anushka Sharma.
In the same year, he acted in the English short film ‘The Mattress Man: A Yawn to Action.’ In 2022, he was roped in the Hindi film ‘The Railway Men’ along with the Indian actors R. Madhavan, Kay Kay Menon, and Divyenndu Sharma.
- He has a keen interest in reading, writing, and doing photography.
- In his leisure time, he loves to play the guitar.
- He smokes and drinks on various occasions.
- In 2020, he was stuck in London due to corona pandemic. His mother shared a post on her social media account to help Indian students studying in London to bring them back to India.
- On 29 April 2020, Babil, along with his younger brother Ayaan, performed the last rites of their father at the Versova Kabristan in Mumbai.