Ayushi Gupta is an Indian actress and model. She has mainly appeared in the Hindi web series on various digital platforms.
Ayushi Gupta was born in January in Pune, Maharashtra.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Her father’s name is Susheel Gupta, and her mother’s name is Uma Gupta. She has one elder brother, Tanay Gupta.
After completing her graduation, she auditioned for various TV commercials and acting projects. She has acted in Hindi short films such as ‘The Fifth Day’ (2017) and ‘The Song We Sang’ (2020).
In 2018, she worked as a casting associate for the popular Hindi web series ‘Sacred Games.’ She debuted as an actor in the Hindi web series ‘Hostel Daze’ in 2019 as Nabomita Bharadwaj.
She has also appeared in various TV commercials. Ayushi has acted in a few Hindi web series like ‘Uncommon Sense with Saloni’ (2018) and ‘The Lineup’ (2021).
- Web Series: TVF Pitchers (2015)
- Food: Pao Bhaji
- Film Character: Veera Tripathi (played by Alia Bhatt) in Highway (2014)
- She was an all-rounder in school. She was a studious child and participated in various extra-curricular activities like sports and acting in her school.
- She wanted to pursue her graduation in theatres, but her parents insisted on her doing engineering.
- Ayushi loves playing basketball, and she has played basketball at the national level.
View this post on Instagram
- Ayushi is an animal lover and owns a few pet dogs and pet cats. One of her pet dogs’ name is Mishto.
- In an interview, when she was asked what makes a good life, she replied,
I think during this particular period of lockdown I am realizing that a good life is probably a life where you are trying to be happy and do what you want to do. You are experiencing a range of things, so many experiences are coming your way and you are just going through it.”
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol at parties and events.
- In her leisure time, she loves reading, walking, learning poetry, and listening to music.
- During an interview, she shared one of the worst pranks done on her. She said,
Once my brother has made me record an audition by giving me a fake audition call. And it was a really emotional character, like really dramatic, I went through that whole process and I was so mad at him after that. I didn’t talk to him for two days, I was so pissed off. So much time recording that audition and he was like oh I am joking and forgot to tell you.”