Anna Ben is an Indian actress who mainly works in Malayalam films. She came into the limelight after playing the role of ‘Baby Mol’ in the 2019 Malayalam film “Kumbalangi Nights.”
Anna Ben was born on Saturday, 7 August 1999 (age 21 years; as of 2020) in Kochi. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
She did her graduation in fashion and apparel design at Kochi’s St. Teresa’s College. The New Indian Express After completing her graduation, Anna came across a casting call poster for the Malayalam film “Kumbalangi Nights.” Being inclined towards acting since childhood, Anna mailed her profile to the casting director of the film and got selected to play the role of ‘Baby Mol’ in it.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Anna Ben is the daughter of Benny P. Nayarambalam (Screenwriter) and Fulja Benny. She has a sister named Susanna Ben.
Anna started her acting career in 2019 with the Malayalam film “Kumbalangi Nights” as ‘Baby Mol.’
Subsequently, she played the role of ‘Helen Paul’ in the Malayalam film “Helen” (2020).
In 2020, she featured in the film “Kappela” in which she played the role of ‘Jessi.’
She has also featured in a few music videos.
- Asianet Film Awards for Best New Face of the Year (Female) for the film “Kumbalangi Nights” (2019)
- Vanitha Film Awards for Best Star Couple for the film “Kumbalangi Nights” (2019)
- Vanitha Film Awards for Best Debutant Actress for the film “Kumbalangi Nights” (2019)
- CPC Cine Awards for Best Actress in a lead role for the films “Kumbalangi Nights” and “Helen” (2019)
- Kerala State Film Award – Special Jury mention for the film “Helen” (2020)
- Food: Chicken 65
- Beverage: Tea
- She likes to travel, cook food, and read books in her leisure time.
- When Anna was called for the audition of the film “Kumbalangi Nights,” she didn’t tell the crew members that she was Benny P. Nayarambalam’s daughter. Her parents were also not aware of the fact that she had auditioned for the film until she bagged a role in it.
- Anna had to go through four rounds of auditions to bag the role of ‘Baby Mol’ in the film “Kumbalangi Nights.”
- While praising her performance in the film “Kumbalangi Nights,” The Hindu, an English daily, wrote,
She stood out even in the presence of seasoned performers.”
- Anna even auditioned for the film “Irupathiyonnaam Noottaandu” (2019) but could not clear it.
- Anna follows a non-vegetarian diet.