Anee Master is an Indian choreographer who predominantly works in the Telugu film industry. In 2021, she appeared as a contestant in the Bigg Boss Telugu 5.
Sachin Tendulkar was born on Saturday, 12 June 1993 (age 28 years; as of 2021) in Hyderabad, Telangana. Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
Height (approx.): 5’ 4”
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 34-28-33
Parents & Siblings
There is no information about her parents’ names on the internet. Her father was an army officer.
Husband & Children
The name of her husband is not known. Her son’s name is Nikshep.
After working as a dancer and choreographer in several stage shows and schools, she got the opportunity to work as an assistant choreographer for the movie Chiranjeevi. Her notable works include the famous song ‘Dillaka Dillaka’ from the movie Racha in 2012, and in 2014, she received the chance to choreograph the songs of the Telugu movie Shankar Dada MBBS. After that, she was designated as an independent and senior choreographer of the Telugu film industry. She has choreographed the songs of more than 350 movies till 2015. She narrated her notable works with the prominent movies of the Telugu film industry in a conversation with a media house. She stated,
First was, Jyothi Lakshmi directed by Puri Jagannadh and then a song each in Rogue and Loafer and completed 30 songs in these two years. The Sardar Gabbar Singh project was a memorable feat for Anitha; getting an appointment with Pawan Kalyan is not easy — big stars have a comfort level with certain choreographers and seldom meet assistants.”
In 2017, Anee Master, along with her partner Priyamani, participated in the television reality show Dhee Jodi. Later, she received the opportunity to work on music albums. She also judged various dance reality shows including Dhee Jodi and Lil Kidz on Indian national television channels.
- Her parents were of Darjeeling descent. They shifted to Hyderabad when Anee was an infant. She was grown and educated in Hyderabad. When she was six years old, her father died. She started practising dancing in her childhood at Ganesh Pandal in RMMS Society Ground, Hyderabad.
- At the age of 13, she began participating in several local dance shows. She won a dance reality show on Gemini TV titled Dance Baby Dance when she was 13 years old.
- As she grew up, she used to dance daily for several stage shows for her earnings and experience in dance. Later, she taught dance in various local schools.
- Anee Mater grew up watching the dance moves of Madhuri Dixit and Madhubala on television. Her mother was the sole earner of the house, so she could not afford Anee any professional training. In a conversation with a media house, Anee Master told,
I don’t remember having any formal training and there were never so many dance teachers at that time. When I was 13, I went to Gemini TV’s Dance Baby Dance programme and I was the winner at the mega-final. Lawrence and Disco Shanti gave me the prize. I wanted to do stage shows and picked up all the moves by watching Madhuri Dixit and Madhubala on television and would practice five hours every day.”
- Anee Master follows a non – vegetarian diet.
- Anee Master has inked a sign with the meaning “Where there is a will, there is a way” on her left hand and a “Forever” tattoo on her left arm.
- Anee Master mastered the Telugu and English languages.
- Anee Master remains active on her social media accounts such as Instagram and Facebook. She has more than 198k followers on Instagram and 672k followers on Facebook. Anee Master regularly posts her dancing videos on her social media account to keep her followers entertained.
- In her leisure time, Anee Master likes to do gardening at her home. Anee Master regularly posts her pictures while gardening at home.
- Anee Master is often featured in the articles of various renowned newspapers and magazines.
- Anee Master joined the participants of the Bigg Boss Telugu 5 in the Bigg Boss house in September 2021.