Urvashi Pardeshi is an Indian model and television actress.
Urvashi Pardeshi was born as ‘Urvashi Girish Pardeshi’ on Thursday, 3 October 1996 (age 23 years; as in 2019) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Libra.
She did her her schooling from Oxford Public School, Gwalior. She did her graduation from Mithibai College, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-28-32
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Urvashi Pardeshi was born into a Hindu Family. Her father’s name is Girish Pardeshi and her mother’s name is Anupama Pardeshi. She has a brother named Gandharva Pardeshi.
Urvashi Pardeshi started her career as a model.
She made her acting debut with the Imagine TV’s show “Dwarkadheesh – Bhagwaan Shree Krishn (2011-2012)” as ‘Satyabhama (one of Krishna’s wife).’
In 2016, she appeared in the Hindi song ‘Kho Gaye.’
In 2018, she played the role of ‘Priyanka’ in Zee TV’s horror series “Fear Files: Darr Ki Sacchi Tasvirein.”
She has also made episodic appearances on “Savdhaan India” and “Crime Patrol.” In 2019, she appeared in the Indian sitcom series “Mind The Malhotras.”
- Actor: Amitabh Bachchan
- Colour: Red, Blue, White
- Urvashi was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- She likes travelling, singing, and sketching.
- Since her childhood, she was interested in dancing and would often participate in school competitions.
- She is a trained Lavani and Kathak dancer.
- On 23 May 2012, she started a YouTube channel, Urvashi Girish Pardeshi, where she uploads her dance videos. She has more than 50 thousand followers on her channel.
- She has also featured in numerous TV commercials like Maggi, Nokia, Fair & Lovely, Natraj Pencil, Saffola Oil, Coca Cola, and many more.
- In 2019, she appeared in the Sony TV’s show “Tara From Satara” as ‘Radhika,’ a Kathak dancer. In an interview, she revealed that she had to wear 13 kg ‘Ghungroo’ on her feet during the shoot of ‘Tara From Satara.’ When she removed the Ghungroo, she was left with bruises on her feet.
View this post on Instagram
NEXT MONDAY IT IS 🤩🤩🤩 You’re gonna Watch the most awesome series ever made ❤️ only on @sonytvofficial at 10:30 !! Super excited about it. I already know you guys are gonna Watch it and love it. Deeply grateful already !! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 Thank you so much for everything @jayaprakashprathyusha @ananyaa_2201 @itsmedhruvjain @amitojha2310 @sohanthakur1 @monaishit @sonytvofficial @vanshika1033 Can’t wait to see us @saii.ranade @evashirali @roshniwaliaa @wahib.kapadia @drashishgokhale @agustya_chandra @sumeet_since1997 @shazilk_13 #tarafromsatara #serial #tv #actor #love #grateful
- She is a fervent dog lover.