Swati Paraag Shah was born on Tuesday, 29 September 1981 (age 41 years; as of 2022) in Gujarat. Her zodiac sign is Libra. After she completed her studies, she went on to pursue her acting career.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 85 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information about her parents and siblings.
Husband & Children
On 25 August 1999, she got married to Paraag Shah, a theatre artist. The couple has a daughter, Dishita Shah, and a son, Kathan Shah.
She follows Hinduism.
She began her acting career with her debut serial ‘Teen Bahuraniyaan’ (2007) in which she played the role of ‘Bhavna Hari Gheewala.’
She appeared in serials including, ‘Beyhadh’ (2016), ‘Saath Nibhaana Sathiya’ (2010),
‘Ishaaron Ishaaron Main’ (2019), Durga- Mata Ki Chhaya’ (2020), ‘Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana’ (2021), ‘Pyaar Ka Pehela Naam: Radha Mohan’ (2022), and many more.
She debuted in the film ‘Gujju Bhai The Great’ (2015) in which she played the role of ‘Pramila Gandhi.’
- In 2011, she won the Zee Rishtey Award for Favourite Saas.
- In 2011, she won the STAR Parivaar Award for Favourite Jethani.
- In 2018, she won the Best Supporting Actor award by the Government of Gujarat for the film ‘Gujju Bhai The Great’ (2015).
- Food: Rajma Chawal
- Actor: Amitabh Bachchan
- Actress: Rekha
- Colour: Yellow, Red
- Swati likes to read books and sing in her leisure time.
- She was a Gujarati theatre artist before she became a television actress.
- She often posts lip-sync videos for her Instagram family.