Sapna Sikarwar is an Indian actress, who is known for working in the Hindi TV industry. She is famous for playing the role of Kashmira Agarwal in Sony SAB’s 2016 comedy TV series ‘May I Come in Madam?’
Sapna Sikarwar was born on Saturday, 29 January 1983 (age 40 years; as of 2023) in Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She did her schooling in Ratlam. Later, she moved to Baroda, Gujarat, to pursue an acting course at Sagar Film and TV Academy. She left her course in between as she began to receive many acting offers. Hindustan Times
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 36-30-36
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Manohar Tiwari, who is a retired railway officer, and her mother’s name is Rekha Tiwari.
She has two brothers named Aj Sharma and Manav Tiwari and a sister named Jhanvi Sharma.
Husband & Children
She is married to Trilok Singh. The couple has a daughter named Maanya.
In 2006, she made her acting debut with Sony SAB’s popular Hindi cop-based comedy television sitcom titled ‘F.I.R.’
She hit the spotlight after she appeared in a lead role in Sony SAB’s 2016 Hindi comedy TV series ‘May I Come in Madam?.’
In 2020, she played the role of Inspector Amarjyoti ‘Amar’ Bharati in Star Bharat’s Hindi comedy TV series ‘Excuse Me Maadam.’ In 2021, she appeared in a supporting role as Bimlesh Prasad Singh, Happu’s sister-in-law, in And TV’s Hindi sitcom TV series ‘Happu Ki Ultan Paltan.’
She has worked in two Gujarati films.
- 2014: Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Comedy) Award for Sony SAB’s TV series ‘F.I.R.’ at the Indian Telly Awards
- 2014: Jury Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Comedy) for Sony SAB’s TV series ‘F.I.R.’ at the Indian Telly Awards
She has got a star tattoo inked on her left-hand’s wrist.
She also has a tattoo inked on the left side of her back.
- Food: Bhindi Ki Sabzi, Dal-rice, Papad, Chapati
- Travel Destination: Kerala
- In 2001, Sapna Sikarwar was crowned Miss Ratlam.
- She considers the late Bollywood actress Sridevi her idol and inspiration.
- In her leisure time, she likes to travel with her family. She also has an interest in dancing and listening to old songs.
- Her dream is to establish her own production house to support aspiring and struggling actors.