Palak Aujla is a Canadian make-up artist who is the wife of famous Indo-Canadian singer Karan Aujla.
Palak Aujla was born on 13 October. Her zodiac sign is Libra. Palak hails from Canada.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Light Golden Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
- A tattoo on the wrist of her left arm.
- A tattoo on the left side of her upper back.
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information about Palak’s father or siblings. Her mother’s name is Manu Gill.
On 2 March 2023, Palak got married to Karan Aujla, an Indo-Canadian singer, songwriter, and rapper, who is well-known for singing popular Punjabi songs like Chitta Kurta, Kya Baat Aa, Chithiyaan, Mexico, and many more.
On 26 January 2019, the couple got engaged in Canada.
Palak’s bridal shower was held on 7 August 2022 in Canada, which her close friends and family attended.
Before getting engaged to Karan, Palak dated him for a long period.
- Palak owns a make-up studio, PKR Studio- Makeup by Palak.
- Palak has two pet dogs, Coco and Boss. She created an Instagram page for her pet dogs titled, Bo$$ & Coco Aujla, where she posts several pictures of her pets.
- As per some media sources, it was reported that Palak and Karan’s marriage would take place on 3 February 2023. However, Karan Aujla denied the rumours of his marriage and termed them baseless. Sharing the information through an Instagram story, Karan said,
Guys, I’ll be live streaming my wedding for you…earlier I didn’t utter a word when these rumours surfaced but now, I think it’s time to shut these rumours.” True Scoop News
|↑1||True Scoop News|