Manoj Dey is a famous Indian YouTuber and blogger. He is known for creating vlogs related to YouTube tips, earning money online, unboxing, and review.
Manoj Dey was born on Friday, 12 July 1996 (age 26 years; as of 2022) in Jharia, Jharkhand. His zodiac sign is Cancer. Manoj completed his schooling at Dr SPM College, Sindri, Jharkhand.
After completing his higher secondary school education, Manoj wanted to pursue a BTech degree, but his father was not financially strong enough to fund his BTech degree. So, he suggested him to pursue an ITI course; however, his family could not endure the fees of the ITI course; therefore, Manoj decided to sell his computer to pay his fees.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Manoj Dey belongs to a Hindu family.
Parents & Siblings
Manoj Dey’s father, Bhikhu Modak, owns a bicycle repair shop in Dhanbad, Jharkhand. He has a sister named Arpita Karmakar Dey.
Wife & Children
Manoj Dey is unmarried.
Manoj Dey’s girlfriend, Jyotishree Mahato, is a YouTuber and vlogger.
In 2016, Manoj started his YouTube channel titled Manoj Dey, which contains YouTube information and tips videos, unboxing videos, how to monetize your YouTube channel, and how to fix issues on your YouTube channel, and so on. The channel has more than 2.89 million subscribers and has also received a silver and a golden YouTube play button. In the same year, he appeared in the Hindi music video song titled Fariyaad alongside his girlfriend Jyoti Shree Mahato.
- TVS Apache
- Royal Enfield classic
- Tata Harrier XZ 2.0 L Kryotec
- Maruti Suzuki Celario
- To compensate for his pocket money, Manoj used to give tuition classes during his ITI course.
- Manoj began working at a fabric factory in Gujarat after completing his ITI course, earning a monthly salary of ten thousand rupees; nevertheless, he did not find the job satisfying and quit. He then returned to his native village, where he got himself enrolled at a coaching centre, Success Mantra, in Dhanbad to prepare for the government job.
- His hobbies include gaming and singing.
- Manoj, during his government job preparation at Dhanbad, stumbled upon a YouTube video, which was about ‘how to earn money through YouTube.’ Subsequently, he started his own YouTube channel which he used to upload his singing videos. But after not receiving a positive response, he decided to shut down his YouTube channel. YouTube
- In the year 2022, he was titled Dhanbad’s brand ambassador.
- As of June 2022, he has around 2.9 million subscribers on his self-titled YouTube channel, and 392k followers on Instagram.
- Manoj belonged to a lower-middle-class family. His father had a bicycle repairing shop and he barely earned Rs 200-250 daily.
- Manoj is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog named Maxu.