Charu Singh is the wife of the Indian politician and the RLD president Jayant Chaudhary. Charu is an accomplished fashion designer.
Charu Singh was born in 1985 (age 35 years; as of 2021) in Punjab, India. Charu Singh earned her higher education at JPDC, Delhi and the Gemological Institute of America. India Today
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
She has a brother and sister.
She is the daughter-in-law of Ajit Singh Chaudhary who was the former union minister of India.
Husband & Children
Charu Singh got married to Jayant Chaudhary on 14 Aug 2003. The couple has two daughters named Sahira and Ilesha.
12, Tughlak Road, New Delhi-110 011
Soon after finishing her studies, Charu Singh worked in a corporate company for two and half years. Later, she established her own fashion designing showroom named Zooki in Meherchand Market at Lodhi Colony in New Delhi. Zooki is a multi-product and multi-brand store that deals in jewellery, trading, and cloth designing. According to Charu Singh, it was her dream to become a fashion designer. In an interview with a media house, she stated that it took a long time to set up her own venture. She said,
Setting up Zooki has been a long journey. Although the idea of a multi-brand, multi-product store germinated in my mind some six-seven years ago, due to family commitments, I had to wait a while before I could really give shape to my dreams.”
As of 2021, Charu Singh had assets worth Rs 3.15 crore. ABP
- Her husband often guides Charu Singh to invest in the stock market in her leisure time to attain the knowledge of stock investments and profits. Jayant Chaudhary is a trained investment banker from London. ABP
- Several political rallies and campaigns are often supported and addressed by Charu Singh on behalf of her husband Jayant Chaudhary. She also wanted her daughters to be politicians in the future. ABP
चौधरी जयन्त जी आपके लिए हमेशा संघर्ष करते रहे, आप भी उन पर अपना विश्वास बनाएं रखें।#22_में_जयंत pic.twitter.com/EPe0Vvyn8q
— Rashtriya Lok Dal (@RLDparty) February 8, 2022
- In her free time, Charu Singh likes to enjoy detective shows on television. According to her, spending long hours with close family members and friends is her favourite stress buster technique.
- Charu Singh remains very active on social media. More than 7k people follow Charu Singh on her Instagram account where she often posts her pictures along with her family members.
- Charu Singh displayed her fashion collections at Toronto Fashion Week in October 2019 that attracted a global audience.
- Charu Singh goes to the gym three times a week to her body fit. She is a fitness fanatic. In a conversation with a media house, Charu Singh talked about her daily routine. She said,
I try to make it a point to be at the gym two-three times a week and also escort the children to swimming classes , doctor’s appointments, etc. But no matter what, I’m at my store every single day!”
- The family members of Charu belong to Punjab. Reportedly, she had a debt amounting to crores in 2019. Dainik Bhaskar
- Charu Singh is a compassionate animal lover. Her dog’s name is Puzzle, and she regularly posts its pictures on social media.
- Charu Singh was spotted by renowned media houses in the farmers’ protests in New Delhi in March 2021, where she was seen supporting the cause.
- Various well-known Indian newspapers and magazines often cover Charu Singh with her family in their articles.
|↑2, ↑3, ↑4||ABP|