Anveshi Jain is an Indian model, actress, host and emcee (a master of ceremonies at (an entertainment or large social occasion)) who has hosted many corporate events, campus events, religious functions, charity events, private parties, weddings, etc. Let’s have a look at Anveshi’s biography and some interesting facts about her.
Anveshi Jain was born on 25 June near Khajuraho, Bundelkhand, Madhya Pradesh, India. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
She is an independent live celebrity show host and corporate emcee who has hosted more than 1000 shows. Apart from being a host, she is also a model, actress, motivational speaker, dating coach, and electrical engineer.
Height: 5’ 6”
Weight: 55 Kg
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Body Measurements: 36-30-32
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Anveshi was born in a Jain Family. She is very close to her mother and considers her mother her best friend. She has a brother, Pranjal Jain.
Anveshi is unmarried and there is not much of information available about her relationship status.
Anveshi did her Bachelor in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. She started her career as an electrical engineer but later on, she quit the profession and became a businesswoman in Indore. Thereafter, she confidentially moved to Mumbai without telling her family and changed her profession to media which was the turning point in her career.
She has hosted some of the big events like ‘Make in India’, ‘IFA Berlin’, etc.
She came into eyes of the media and public in 2018, after appearing in the Hindi web series ‘Gandii Baat 2.’
Actors: Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Shah Rukh Khan
Actresses: Preity Zinta
Destination: Eiffel Tower (Paris)
- Anveshi Jain occasionally drinks alcohol.
- Anveshi has also done many modelling assignments and promotional appearances.
- She often speaks and gives relationship advice on social media.
- She is fond of collecting wrist watches and statement jewellery.
- Anveshi is an avid horse lover.
- Once, she lost her handbag during the Europe tour which had her passport and a large amount of money.
- She has inked a tattoo on her back.
- She has a dream to be listed in the Forbes Magazine as one of India most influential women.
- Solo travelling, reading books, singing, and horse riding are her hobbies.