Reef Neeman is an Israeli actress and model. She is known for her work in Israeli TV series and web series. In 2023, she was signed by an American holding company for talent and media agencies called ‘WME.’
Reef Neeman was born on Friday, 26 December 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Tavor, Israel. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She studied theatre at Kadouri Agricultural School in Israel.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Figure Measurements (approx.): 30-28-34
Parents & Siblings
Her mother is a Sabra (a term used for Jews born in Israel), who traces her ancestry back to Morocco, while her father hails from Uruguay as an immigrant. She has an elder sister and a younger brother.
She is unmarried.
She has been dating Kfir Sheinfeld for three years.
Reef Neeman made her acting debut with the TV series ‘Big Head’ in 2017. In 2018, she appeared in the TV series ‘On the Spectrum’ in which she played the role of Lior. The series was later remade in English under the title ‘As We See It.’
Her performance as Yaara Zahri in the third series of the web series ‘Fauda’ (2020) received a huge acclamation from the audience.
She has worked in various TV series including ‘The Conductor’ (2018), ‘Shnot HaShmonim’ (2019), ‘Kafula’ (2018-2020), and ‘Shtisel’ (2021).
Reef Neeman started her career as a model at the age of 13. In 2014, she was spotted by Roberto Ben-Shoshan, the founder of Roberto Modeling Agency, and signed her for his modelling agency. In 2019, she became a part of the global campaign for Adidas. In 2020, she was featured on the cover of Menta magazine.
The Yedioth newspaper featured her on its cover in 2022.
She has been featured in the advertisement campaigns of various clothing brands in Israel such as Blue Bird, Fox Kids, and Octopus.
- Reef wanted to pursue a career in the showbiz industry since childhood and started her career as a model during her early teenage years.
- In 2016, she had to put her modelling career on hold to join the mandatory military training with the Israeli Defence Forces, where she served as a lieutenant colonel in the Kirya (an area in central Tel Aviv, Israel).
- She often endorses the activewear brand ‘Anda’ on social media.
- She hosted the beauty pageant show ‘Miss Israel 2021.’
- She often participates in various awareness campaigns for Israel Cancer Association, a non-profit organisation. In June 2022, she was featured in a promotional video organised by Israel Cancer Association.
- She enjoys practising yoga and frequently shares her pictures on social media.
- She is fond of travelling.