Celesti Bairagey is an Indian social media influencer, model, and actor from Assam. She is known for being Indian actress Alia Bhatt‘s lookalike.
Celesti Bairagey was born on Friday, 12 March 1999 (age 23 years; as of 2022) in Assam. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. She did her schooling at Delhi Public School in Assam. Celesti scored 86% marks in class 10th examinations, and she did her class 12th with the science stream and scored 81.7% marks in the examination. She pursued a master’s degree in English at the Central University of Rajasthan in Ajmer. YouTube – Celesti Bairagey
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-28-34
Celesti Bairagey belongs to an Assamese family.
Parents & Siblings
Her mother’s name is Meenakshi Bairagey. She has a younger brother named Mridutpol Bairagey.
Social Media Influencer
In November 2020, when there was a lockdown due to COVID-19 restrictions, she created an Instagram account. In January 2021, she began making Instagram reels, and she reached 10k followers by March 2021. Later, she started getting offers for promoting brands. She has more than 330k followers on Instagram and more than 25k subscribers on YouTube. Since May 2021, Madify Entertainment has been managing Celesti for all her advertising, music, and film projects.
Actor (Music Videos)
On 22 September 2022, Celesti Bairagey featured in the music video of ‘Tumi Ruwa’ opposite Vicky Kalita, the singer of the song. In the same year, she appeared in the music video for the song ‘Protitu Pol 2.0.’ In the 2022 song ‘Dhon Keteki,’ Celesti performed Bihu, the traditional dance form of Assam. She was featured in the music video of the 2022 song ‘Julie.’ She appeared in the music video for the Assamese song ‘Premore Behela’ sung by Wonder Sisters.
Actor (Web Film)
Celesti acted in a short story, ‘Mur Minoti,’ alongside Rabbani Soyam, which was released on 17 March 2022. She and Soyam wrote their own dialogues. In 2021, she was featured in the song ‘Bhalpuwa Kinu Hoi’ from the film ‘Niveer Aru Tara.’ In June 2021, Buddies Production company approached her to work in their Assamese web film ‘Niveer Aru Tara,’ which was released on 20 April 2022. She played the role of Tara alongside the lead actor and director of the film Rabbani Soyam. She also contributed to the scriptwriting for the film. The movie gained more than 4 million views in two months on YouTube.
In 2022, it was announced that Celesti would appear in the new show on StarPlus produced by Mukta Dhond under the banner of Bits and Bots Media. She was cast in a lead role opposite actor Rajveer Singh.
- Actor: Tiger Shroff
- Fruit: Watermelon
- Singer: Arijit Singh
- Colour(s): Black, white, grey, pista green, lavender
- TV series: Friends, Pavitra Rishta
- Hobbies: Travelling, singing, sketching, learning new languages
- Celesti uses ‘Cesh’ as her name on various social media platforms. She also goes by the names Shraddha and Tara.
- Her dream job is to become a professor.
- One of her bad habits is procrastination.
- One quality that she likes about herself is that she is good at making friends.
- According to Celesti, she can speak and understand Assamese, English, Hindi, and a little bit of Tamil. She also understands Telugu.
- In an interview, she talked about her favourite actress Alia Bhatt after her video went viral in which she was touted as Alia Bhatt’s doppelganger and said,
Alia is one the most successful and loved actors in Bollywood, and one of my favourites. Recently, when one of my videos went viral on social media, it was then that my family also said, ‘You have some resemblance in looks with Alia Bhatt.’ They said, it was a great thing that I resemble her, but it would be even better if I turn out to be a successful actor like her someday.”
- In an interview, she expressed her love for Bollywood films and her desire to work in them. She said,
It’s always been something I have loved. My favourite actor in Bollywood is Tiger Shroff, and it would be an honour if I get a chance to share screen space with him someday.”