Arjun Ramesh is an Indian politician and actor, who mainly appears in Kannada films and TV serials. He has participated in the reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss Kannada OTT’ (2022).
Arjun Ramesh was born on 5 June in Bangalore, Karnataka. His zodiac sign is Gemini.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
His father worked as a plasterer.
Wife & Children
As of 2022, he is married to Milan and Ravika. Milan is his first wife, and Ravika is his second wife. In 2022, while he was in Bigg Boss Kannada OTT house, he shared that he hid his second marriage from his first wife for a very long time. He said,
I hide my first marriage from my second wife Ravika for more than five years. I did not want my first wife Milan to know about it. However, I came clean with my first wife about my other family after the birth of my first daughter with Ravika. She was taken aback for a moment, but she said that she wanted to see the baby.”
He has a daughter named Shivin from his second wife.
In 2018, Arjun came into the limelight with his role as Lord Shiva in the Kannada TV series ‘Mahakaali.’
From 2018 to 2020, he appeared in many popular Kannada Tv serials like ‘Shani,’ ‘Naagini,’ ‘Shantham Papam,’ and ‘Agnisakshi.’ He has also appeared in a few Kannada films such as ‘Kiru Minkanaja’ (2019) and ‘Koutilya’ (2022).
In 2022, he participated as a contestant in ‘Bigg Boss Kannada OTT.’
Arjun is a politician too and works as a councillor at Tirumakudalu Narasipura, Karnataka.
- In 2019, his team won the celebrity TV cricket league (Kannada). He then participated in a few other seasons of the league.
- He has got two tattoos inked; one on his left bicep, and the other on his right bicep.
- He has been actively involved in various social services like helping needy people, providing stationery to poor students, and donating blood in free blood donation camps.
- Arjun Ramesh has received a few awards for his acting in TV serials.
- On his Facebook account, he often appreciates the work of PM Narendra Modi.