Junaid Niazi is a Pakistani actor and model, who is best known for playing the role of Kaamil in the TV show “Sinf-e-Aahan” in 2021. The show was aired on ARY Digital.
Junaid Niazi aka Junaid Jamshaid Niazi something haute and Junaid Jamshed Niazi desiblitz was born on Saturday, 15 October 1994 (age 29; as of 2023) in Lahore, Pakistan. His zodiac sign is Libra. He studied bachelor’s in computer science and information technology. After completing his graduation, he went to Australia for further studies. He did a master’s in business administration and information technology. After that, he decided to enter the entertainment industry.
Height (approx.): 6′ 0″
Weight (approx.): 75 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest: 43 inches; Waist: 32 inches; Biceps: 13 inches
Junaid Niazi has got tattoos of the portrait of his wife on both sides of his shoulders.
Parents & Siblings
His father was an Army officer. His mother passed away due to illness.
Wife & Children
Junaid is married to Shajiaa Niazi, who is a journalist, and they have a daughter, Ezzah Junaid, who is a child fashion model. The couple got married in 2018 and their daughter was born in November 2019.
At the beginning of his career, he worked as a professional photographer.
Before stepping into the world of acting, Junaid has done modelling for various brands and celebrity fashion designers. He has walked various ramp shows for various designers. Along with modelling, he was doing a job.
In November 2021, he made his acting debut with the television series “Sinf-e-Aahan” in which he played the role of Kaamil, Shaista’s cousin and fiancé. The show was telecasted on ARY Digital.
His other TV shows include Paristan (2022), Hasrat (2022), and Baby Baji (2023). In the show Baby Baji, he is playing the role of Wasif.
Junaid made his reality TV show debut with Tamasha Season 2 (2023) aired on ARY Digital. The show is hosted by Adnan Siddiqui.
- In November 2022, he appeared on the cover page of the magazine “HIP IN PAKISTAN” with the Pakistani actress, Areej Mohyudin.
- Junaid is a fitness freak and is often seen visiting the gym on various occasions to maintain his fitness.
- Junaid is an animal lover and is often seen posting pictures with animals on his social media account.
- In July 2022, Junaid was highly criticized by his followers on his social media account where he shared a video with his daughter. The criticism was raised due to the tattoos of Junaid which were visible in the reel video. His fans criticised him for having tattoos as they think that getting a tattoo in Islamic culture is considered a sin and is highly prohibited. reviewit.pk
- According to Junaid, the birth of his daughter has brought a financial boost to his life. Soon after her birth, he started getting projects one after the other.
- In 2023, Junaid broke into tears after seeing the animal cruelty being carried out against a cat in a video. dunyanews
- Junaid and his wife Shajiaa got married within 10 days of their meeting. The marriage was an arranged one. He came to Pakistan from Australia for a break when his parents conveyed to him that they were considering Shajiaa for marriage. Earlier, it was decided that first, the engagement would take place but after that, the plans changed as per the wish of the families and they decided to go for a nikah (marriage) instead for the engagement. arynews
- In an interview in 2023, Junaid revealed that he was unemployed for six months after the marriage and it was his wife Shajiaa who helped him a lot financially till he got his first job.
- He shared a story where a random kind man helped him to reach Pakistan on time when his mother was unwell. He said that when he was studying in Australia, he got a call from Pakistan that his mother was not well and he had to come back. He immediately booked a flight to Pakistan. As soon as he reached the airport, he realised that he didn’t bring his passport. At that time, a flight administrator held the flight for an hour so that he could bring the passport. That’s how he was able to reach Pakistan on time but his mother couldn’t survive. reviewit.pk