Anusha Mani is a playback singer in Bollywood. She has also been part of a couple of Television shows. Let’s take a closer look at her life.
Anusha Mani was born on 29 March 1985 in Mumbai, India. She grew up in the city of dreams, Mumbai and is 33 years of age. She is a playback singer in Bollywood and has also released her non-film singles as well. Her songs have been very popular, and some also trended at the top of the charts.
She is 5′ 5″ (165 cm) tall and weighs around 55 Kg (120 lbs). Her body measures 34-30-36. She has beautiful Black eyes and Light Auburn coloured hair.
Being born in a musical family, she started learning the art at a very young age.
She started her career singing songs in Gujarati plays. She also met Amit Trivedi during her stint in Gujarati plays. They collaborated for an album, but the album was never released. Her debut in the film industry was with the song, Dhoka in 2007 in the film ‘Johnny Gaddaar’ with the guidance of Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy.
She has also lent her voice in some big Bollywood films like Johnny Gaddaar, Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic, Dev.D., Aisha, Game, Chennai Express, Shaandaar and many more. In 2015, she sang the song ‘Gulaabo’ in the movie Shandaar which became very popular.
She also has been part of Television shows. In 2017 she also released her first non-film single titled, ‘Savera.’
She participated in the MTV show, Angles of Rock, in which she takes a road trip across the nation with singers; Shalmali Kholgade, Akasa Singh and Jasmine Sandlas, performing their original compositions. In 2018, she became a mentor in the &TV’s singing Reality Show, Love Me India.
She was born in a Hindu Musical family, and all the members of her family are trained singers. She was born to Bharati Mani and Jamuna in Mumbai.
In an interview, she revealed that in her childhood, her mother would spoil her with custard, jelly, and chaat. She grew up with an elder brother, Hariharan Mani.
She married Sangeet Haldipur on 19 March 2014. She also shared pictures of the event on her various social media handles.
- She loves having Poached Pear Salad.
- Her favourite desserts are Ice Cream and Dark Chocolate.
- She loves going to Indigo Deli, Mumbai restaurant.
- Her favourite musicians are Wadali Brothers and A. R. Rahman.
- She loves to listen to international music, and her favourite singers are Beyonce and John Mayer.
- She learned Carnatic music from Smt Meera Nathan.
- She likes drinking alcohol and is also a vegetarian.
- She likes to travel, listen to music, and cook in her leisure time.
- She has a tattoo on her wrist which she shares with her husband.
- She has a dog named Buddy. She loves him a lot and is often seen playing with him through her social media posts.
- She has a sweet tooth and loves Indian desserts. In an interview, she revealed that she drools over chocolates and ice creams.