Keerthi Pandian is an Indian actress, professional dancer, and theatre artist. She is known for being the daughter of Arun Pandian, an Indian actor and politician. Her cousin sister, Ramya Pandian, is a prominent Tamil actress.
Keerthi Pandian was born on Tuesday, 18 February 1992 (age 31 Years; as of 2023) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She completed her school education and graduate degree from Chettinad Vidyashram in Chennai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-26-34
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Arun Pandian, is an actor, filmmaker, and politician. Her mother’s name is Vijaya Pandian. She has two sisters named Kavitha Pandian (entrepreneur) and Kirana Pandian.
On 13 September 2023, Keerthi Pandian got married to Tamil actor Ashok Selvan.
She was in a relationship with Ashok Selvan before marrying him in 2023.
Her cousin sister, Ramya Pandian, is a renowned Tamil actress.
Soon after completing her graduation, she began her career as a ballet and salsa dancer before venturing into theatre and working as the head of operations at her father’s film company in Chennai. Later, she founded her own film company in Singapore.
Although she faced discrimination early on in her career due to her skin colour and thin physique, Keerthi Pandian did not give up and was eventually offered the lead role in the Tamil movie “Thumbaa” in 2019.
Keerthi Pandian played the role of Anbirkiniyal Sivam (Anbu) alongside her father in the Tamil thriller film “Anbirkiniyal” in 2021. Telangana Today, a leading Indian newspaper, praised the film as one of the best thriller films from South India.
Keerthi Pandian was featured in the theatre play “Break Free” in 2022.
In 2019, Keerthi Pandian appeared as Ragini in the web series Postman streamed on ZEE5.
In 2019, Keerthi Pandian received the ‘Super Daughter’ award at the Femina Awards.
Keerthi Pandian owns a Royal Enfield.
- Keerthi Pandian has a tattoo inked on her left hand and right wrist.
- Keerthi Pandian has a tattoo inked on her back.
- In 2020, during the first COVID-19 lockdown in India, Keerthi Pandian grew some crops on her property in Chennai.
- Keerthi Pandian is an avid fitness enthusiast. She often shares pictures of her exercise sessions on various social media accounts.
- Driya, Pandian’s niece, played the younger version of her role in the Tamil movie “Anbirkiniyal” in 2021.
- Keerthi Pandian is a professional ballet and salsa dancer. Once, in a media conversation, she stated that her favourite type of dancing was ballet. She said,
Dance was my first form of meditation, it still is and it always will be. Ballet, the most favourite form of dance I’ve learnt , and learnt it from the best.”
- In her free time, Keerthi Pandian enjoys travelling to distant places, swimming, skydiving, and scuba diving.
- According to Keerthi Pandian, she knows fire-eating skills.
- Keerthi Pandian is an avid dog lover. She regularly shares pictures of her pet dogs on social media.