Shivya Pathania is an Indian model and television actress. She has acted in several shows like “Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka,” “RadhaKrishn,” “Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha,” and “Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush.”
Shivya Pathania was born on Friday, 26 July 1991 (age 28 years; as in 2019) in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
She did her graduation in engineering from Chitkara University, Chandigarh.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Figure Measurement (approx.): 34-24-34
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Husband
Shivya Pathania belongs to a Rajput Family. Her father’s name is Subhash Pathania. Her mother’s name is Pushpa Pathania.
She has an elder sister named Divya Pathania, who is an advocate and a younger brother.
She is in a relationship with the actor Kinshuk Vaidya.
Shivya Pathania started her career as a model. She won the crown of Miss Shimla in 2013. She also won Miss Oye and Miss Beautiful Smile at the International Summer Festival in Shimla.
She made her acting debut with the Sony TV’s show “Humsafars (2014-15)” as ‘Arzoo Sahir Thakur.’
She then played the role of ‘Sanchi Viren Mitral’ in Sony TV’s “Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka (2016-2017).” She has appeared in many shows such as “Yeh Hai Aashiqui,” “Dil Dhoondta Hai,” “RadhaKrishn,” “Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha,” and “Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush.”
- Food: Rajma Chawal
- Book: “Aadhe Adhure” by Mohan Rakesh
- Travel Destination: Paris
- She likes travelling, listening to music, and dancing.
- As a student, she was very good at studies and dancing.
- When Shivya was in class 7, she went to her aunt’s home and returned Shimla after getting fat. She became so fat that people could not recognise her and all her friends started body-shaming her. The criticism turned intolerable for her, and she had to change her school. She then started walking 1.5 km every day to reduce her weight.
- When she decided to leave her studies and do modelling, her family went in shock. She and her father had a conflict about the choice of her career. She got her family’s support after she won the Miss Shimla 2013.
- Shivya was auditioned for her first show in Shimla. When she was told to come to Mumbai, she didn’t want to go to Mumbai and thought of returning after two days. She was not confident about getting the role, but she finally bagged the role of ‘Arzoo Sahir Thakur’ in “Humsafars (2014-15).”
- After “Humsafars” got over, she gave audition for various shows and faced rejection. During her struggle in Mumbai, she never asked money her from her parents and instead did catalogue shoots to strive there.
- She met Kinshuk Vaidya for the first time on the sets of the show “Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka (2016-2017).”
- Her dream is to climb Mount Everest.
- In 2017, she won the Kalakar Award for Rising Star of 2017 along with Kinshuk Vaidya.
- Shivya always wished to play a mythological character because she wanted her parents to watch her in the genre of the show that they like. Her wish came true when she bagged the role of ‘Radha’ in the Star Bharat “RadhaKrishn (2018).” Apart from that, she has played the role of ‘Goddess Lakshmi’ in “Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha (2019)” and ‘Goddess Sita’ in “Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush (2019).”
View this post on Instagram
Krishn meri samriti mein hai or samriti se badkar kuch bhi nahi….. Radha-I have lived you and that is the utmost satisfaction I could have experienced in this life❤️ Radhe Radhe… . ❤️SEE THE WHOLE VIDEO ON MY IGTV❤️ . One day to go..Experience the extravaganza on 1 October 9pm only on @starbharat . ❤️Even Thanks is an understatement to describe how I feel to be able to be a part of this show..Thanks @siddharthktewary sir and @realswastik .I will be forever grateful forever…. Thanks @ihimanshusoni for being an amazing co star.,.All the best the lovely @mallikasingh_official and @beatking_sumedh and the whole team..You guys rock and you will rock it.❤️ #Radhakrishn #forevergrateful #swastikproductions