Shivangi Joshi is an Indian television actress who is known for her beauty, dance and talent. She is a girl who got fame and popularity as a grown-up ‘Naira’ from the very popular Television serial ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’. Check out Shivangi Joshi Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Caste, Family, Biography & More.
Shivangi Joshi was born on 18 May 1995 in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. She attended Pine Hall School, Dehradun whereas she did her graduation in B.A from hometown Dehradun.
She was interested in acting & dancing and wanted to become an actress since her childhood. During her school days, she used to participates in many dance competitions on the National level.
In between the year 2017-2018, she received Star Parivaar Awards in the categories of ‘Favourite Patni & Jodi’ and Zee Gold Awards in another category of ‘Best Debut Female’ & ‘Best Jodi’ for the TV serial ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’.
Shivangi Joshi is a slim, sweet and bubbly girl who has an enticing appearance with the decent height of 5′ 5.″ She always looks fashionable in her outfit with a perfect habitus of 32-25-33. Her fetching brown eyes and silky brown hair add charm to her beauty. She is quite caring towards her fitness who has weighs around 50 kg. She spends most of her time in gymming and yoga to make her body fit and healthy.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She belongs to the Hindu Family. She is very close to her parents and grandfather.
She is in an open relationship with her co-star Mohsin Khan whom she first met him on the sets of ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’.
She started her acting career in 2015 with the TV serial ‘Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi’.
After that, she appeared in many daily TV soaps like ‘Beintehaa’, ‘Love By Chance’, ‘Begusarai’, ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’, ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’, etc.
In 2016, she took a part in ‘Box Cricket League’ (BCL- season 2).
Currently, she is a part of the TV serial ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’.
In addition to acting, she also worked in many TVC ads and modelling assignments.
- She is a brilliant classical and hip-hop dancer.
- She took 1-year break from her graduation to try her luck in the TV industry.
- On March 2016, she was terminated from the TV serial ‘Begusarai’ due to her unprofessional behavior and low level of acting skills.
- She is a gold medalist in Taekwondo.
- She is a fond of watching movies. Her favorite movies list are very long, some of which are- Kung Fu Panda, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Scary Movie, Wrong Turn, Final Destination, Anjaana Anjaani, American Pie, The Three Musketeers, Titanic, Letters to Juliet and Twilight, etc.
- She loves to listen to the songs of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Akon, A.R. Rehman, Shreya Ghoshal, Mohit Chauhan, Linkin Park, Miley Cyrus, Michael Jackson and Sonu Nigam.
- She is a chocolate lover.
- Akshay Kumar Kareena Kapoor and Manisha Koirala are her most favorite actors.
- She considers actress Shweta Tiwari as her inspiration and she is very close to her.
- She is book-worm who like to read books- ‘Love Story’ by Erich Segal, ‘Romeo & Juliet & Vampires’ by Claudia Gabel, and ‘The 3 Mistakes of My Life’ by Chetan Bhagat.
- She likes to visit in Shimla and Mussoorie with her family.