Niira Radia is the chairperson of Nayati Healthcare & Research Pvt. Ltd. She has been instrumental in initiating, expanding and facilitating advanced medical services in Tier2 and 3 cities in India.
Niira Radia was born on Saturday, 19 November 1960 (age 59 years; as in 2019), in Nairobi, Kenya. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. In the 1970s, she moved to London with her family.
Height (approx.): 5’6″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Husband
Niira Radia was born to a Punjabi family. Her father’s name is Iqbal Narain Menon, and her mother’s name is Sudesh Rani Menon. She has two sisters- Karuna Menon and Saira Menon. She got married to Janak Radia, a businessman. They are blessed with four children; three sons- Akshay Radia, Karna Radia, and Akash Radia and a daughter- Gauri Krishna.
Niira Radia currently serves as the Chairperson of Nayati Healthcare. Along with her administrative duties, she is also actively engaged in social work through Nayati Healthcare– the activities of which include free medical camps and public sessions. Recently, Niira Radia played a pivotal role in the inauguration of Kashi Aarogya Mandir in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, facilitating medical services for the pilgrims and local population in Kashi through Nayati Healthcare.
- Her hobbies include- reading and meditation.
- Born to a Punjabi family in Kenya on 19th November 1960, Niira Radia moved to London with her family in the 1970s. In 1994, she moved back to India as a person of Indian origin and started her career as a consultant.
- Niira Radia is known for her work as an aviation consultant in the very early days of the Indian aviation industry. Her notable work as an aviation consultant was with the Sahara Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Tata Group, and other major players in the industry.
- Post her work as an aviation consultant, Niira Radia founded the ‘Sudesh Foundation’ in the fond memory of her mother.
- In 2012, Niira Radia ventured into the medical sector with Nayati Healthcare, starting out as a mobile medical unit serving pilgrims in Badrinath. The venture which started with 140 paramedics and 17 mobile units went on to be the foundation of Niira Radia’s foray and set the vision for the hospital’s work and expansion in India.
- On 28th February, Nayati Healthcare launched its first hospital Nayati Medicity in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.