Mohsin Akhtar Mir is an Indian model, actor, and businessmen. He is the husband of the Indian film actress, Urmila Matondkar.
Mohsin Akhtar Mir was born in the year 1974 (age 35 years; as in 2019) in Kashmir, India.
Height (approx.): 6′
Weight (approx.): 80 kg
Body Measurement (approx.): Chest 44″, Waist 34″, Biceps 15″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Wife
He has a brother named Muzammil Akhtar.
He got married to the actress Urmila Matondkar on 3 March 2016.
Mohsin made his acting debut with the film “Luck by Chance (2009).” He was the lead actor of the movie “It’s a Man’s World (2009).”
Mohsin runs an embroidery business in Kashmir. He made his debut as a producer with the 2018 Marathi film “Madhuri.”
- When he turned 21, Mohsin’s parents started planning for his marriage and also wanted him to take over their family business in Kashmir; but he wanted to pursue his career in acting and didn’t want to marry or run his family business, so, he ran away from his home to Mumbai.
- In 2011, he appeared in the music video of A. R. Rahman‘s song ‘Taj Mahal.’
- In his modelling career, he has walked the ramp for the designers like Manish Malhotra, Taroon Kumar, Vikram Phadnis, and Ranna Gill.
- He became second runner-up of Mr India model hunt in 2007.
- He met Urmila Matondkar for the very first time at Manish Malhotra’s niece’s wedding in 2014.