Geeta Ben Rabari is a budding Gujarati singer. She came into the spotlight by singing the Gujarati song “Roma Ser Ma.” She is referred to as the ‘Kutchi Koyal.’
Geeta Rabari was born on 31 December 1996 (age 22 years; as in 2018) in Tappar, Kutch, Gujarat. She attended JNV school, Jamnagar to complete her 10th standard. Geeta started singing when she was in her 5th standard. The nearby villagers often called her for singing as they found her voice very melodious. Initially, she earned a little money by singing Bhajans, Folklore, Santvani, and Diyra and by the age of 20, she established herself as a well-known singer of Gujarat.
Geeta made her singing debut with the Gujarati song “Rona Ser Ma.” Next, she sang the song “Eklo Rabari.” Both the songs were liked by the audience and earned Geeta recognition.
In addition to Gujarati songs, she has done one Garba album. Later, she lent her voice for the songs like Desi Dhol Vage, Masti Ma Mastani, Dj version of Moj Ma Revu, Swift Gaadi Farava Motarkar, Taklif to Revani, Geeta Rabari 2017 Super Hit Lok Dayro.
Height: 5′ 3″
Weight: 51 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements: 34-28-34
Geeta Rabari belongs to a Maldhari Tribe of Gujarat. Not much is known about her parents. Geeta had two brothers who died at a young age. Her father has been paralysed and generally stays at home.
She is married to Pruthiv Rabari and their marriage anniversary falls on 9th May.
Geeta gets paid around Rs. 50,000 for a stage program. She charges around Rs. 1 Lakh for group programs.
- She is a good friend of Gujarati singer Kinjal Dave.
- Geeta owns a Swift Dzire and a Toyota Innova car.
- Rabari is an avid animal lover.
- She loves to play cricket.
- Despite being so popular, she lives with her parents at her village Tappar.
- In 2019, Geeta met the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, at the Parliament and dedicated him a song.
- In an interview, she shared that it was not the first time that she had met him. Earlier, she met Narendra Modi during her school program, where she sang a song and was awarded Rs. 250 by him.