Darshan Raval is an Indian singer, songwriter, music composer, and an actor. He has sung various songs in Hindi and Gujarati.
Darshan Rawal was born on 18 October 1994 (age 24 years; as in 2018) in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. He attended Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Ahmedabad. After completing his studies, he participated in Yo Yo Honey Singh’s singing reality show “India’s Raw Star” (2014); where he emerged as the first runner up of the show. This marked the beginning of his singing career.
Weight: 75 kg
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Body Measurements: Chest 38″, Waist 30″, Biceps 12
Family & Caste
Darshan Raval belongs to a Gujarati Hindu Family. His father, Rajendra Raval, is a writer, and mother, Rajal Raval, is a homemaker.
Darshan started his career as a composer in 2014 with “Pehli Mohabbat.” The song turned out to be a big hit. In the same year, he made his singing debut in the Gujarati Film Industry with “It’s Time to Party” from the film “Whisky Is Risky.”
In 2015, Raval received his first Bollywood break with “Jab Tum Chaho” from the film “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo.” Thereafter, he sang the track “Mere Nishaan” for the TV serial “Phir Bhi Na Maane…Badtameez Dil.”
Darshan has performed at various singing live shows, events, and festivals.
In addition to singing, he has also written lyrics for various songs including “Meri Pehli Mohabbat,” “Ishq Chada Hai,” “Kevo Thayo Pagal Hoon,” “Ye Baarish,” and “Baarish Lete Aana.” He also owns a music band named “Dip Zip Band.”
- Cuisines: Gujarati
- Actor: Salman Khan
- Actress: Katrina Kaif
- Singers: A.R. Rahman, Himesh Reshammiya
- Colours: Black, Grey, Royal Blue
- His hobbies include playing guitar and travelling.
- Raval once said that he was thrown out of the college for not being a good student.
- Interestingly, Darshan never took training to play the guitar. He learned it just by watching the tutorials on YouTube.
- Raval is affectionate towards dogs.
- In 2017, he was titled the Most Desirable Man by Ahmedabad Times.