Anu Kumari secured 2nd rank (AIR 2) in the All India UPSC examination 2017. She had a dream of becoming an IAS officer, and in order to achieve her dream, she started preparing for the UPSC Civil Services Examination after 10 years of completing her graduation. Check out Anu Kumari Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Caste, Family, Biography & More
Anu Kumari is a 31 years old (born on 18 November 1986) girl from Sonepat, Haryana. After topping the UPSC Civil Services exam, she has become a source of inspiration for all IAS aspirants. Though she was the 2nd best amongst the IAS toppers, she was the topper among the female candidates. Despite being a working woman, a wife, and a mother, she stepped out of all the roles and prepared for the UPSC Civil Services exam by staying alone at her maternal aunt’s house.
Apart from intelligence, she is also cute and good looking who is approximately 5’ 3” tall and weighs around 50 kg. She has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Family, Caste & Husband
She belongs to a Hindu-Jat family. Her father’s name is Baljit Singh and mother’s name is Santro Devi. She has a younger sister and 2 brothers.
She is married to Varun Dahiya, a Delhi-based businessman, and has a 4-year-old son, Rihan Dahiya.
Anu did her schooling from Shiva Shiksha Sadan, Sonepat. She did her graduation in B.Sc. (Hons.) in Physics from Hindu College, Delhi University and after that, she completed her MBA from IMT, Nagpur. She started her career with Aviva Life Insurance where she had an experience of 9 years. In 2016, she left her job to prepare for the UPSC Civil Services exam.
- She cleared the UPSC Civil Services exam in her 2nd attempt.
- She gave her first attempt in 2016 and the only reason for giving the exam was to understand the pattern. Unfortunately, she missed the prelims by just 1 mark.
- Her first UPSC Civil Services exam form was filled by her elder brother without Anu’s consent.
- She prepared her UPSC Civil Services exam at her maternal aunt’s house and sacrificed her personal life by sending her 4 years old son to her mother’s home for one and a half years.
- She used to study 10 to 12 hours per day.
- She wants to work for the sake of children & women of the society and would like to take legal actions against the criminals like rapists.
- After she topped the UPSC Civil Services exam, the Haryana Chief Minister, Manohar Lal Khattar congratulated her via Twitter.
- She has been made the brand ambassador for the ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ campaign in the Sonipat District of Haryana.
I congratulate to u
I am very V happy to u u have very hard worked feel
m also interested in upsc
pls give me advice about study of upsc
????????????????? best parformance i like ,and i am happy so you gain 2nd rank so you are my best friends muje jyada English nhi aati
good achievement …..
Maari chhori chhoro se kam hai ke
u r rock
she used to study abt 10 to 12 hrs
Congrats man…. I need some advice…. for exam
congrats mam .
you are true inspiration for many aspirants.
Hello Madam, congratulation for such achivement.
While watching your video, did not came to know anything about your husband.
Kindly reflect some tips, the support got from your husband.
Mam, you are great.such an huge inspiration for me and other as well.you are truly a role model for me.s salute boss
Uh are divine mam..reflection.. Pure heart.. My blessings always wid uh…..heartiest congratulations 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩👌👌👌👍👍👍👌😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Congrats mam. You r inspiration to many working aspirants like me. You r a great personality rocked eventhough at the age of 31.
U are my role model madam.
Congrats for your future endeavors… 😃
Hats off mam.You are a great inspiration to all IAS aspirants specially girls.Stay blessed always.
Mam, you are great and superb…
Salut. Hi mam apko congratulation Anu mam
You are inspiration for new generation.. Salute you mama….
Anu Kumari ji,
You have made us proud. Congratulations on Topping the IAS.
You have made Sonepat dist proud.
She has proved that there is nothing late if you want to achieve a goal.
Mam I also want to clear UPSC . Please tell me should i do b.a. or bsc